Ito, Ryuso. `Fuji-zu` [Illustration of Mt. Fuji]
The artwork depicts Mt. Fuji, whose crown, coated with snow, calmly rises above the clouds.
This is a scroll which can be displayed in spring, summer, and/or autumn.
Because this painting is on shikishi, it can also be displayed with smallish bonsai.
When arranging the artwork with a bonsai, please make sure to display it in a high place to reflect the majesty of Mt. Fuji.
If the artwork is displayed at a low height, the grandeur of Mt. Fuji will be lost.
About the artist:
Ito, Ryuso (1887-?)
Ryuso, born in Aichi Prefecture, was a nihonga [Japanese-style] painter. He was a pupil of Yamamoto Baiso, who was active in Aichi in the Meiji and Taisho Periods.
This artwork can be displayed with a bonsai of any size.
In addition, as it can be displayed in spring, summer and/or autumn, it is a good scroll for daily use.
Because `Fuji-zu` is a work on shikishi [high-quality paperboard], and therefore fairly small, it should be displayed in a high place to properly express the grandeur of Mt. Fuji.
Ito Ryuso（伊藤柳荘）. `Fuji-zu` [Illustration of Mt. Fuji]
- Name of the artist
- Ito, Ryuso
- Fuji-zu` [Illustration of Mt. Fuji] (Shikishi)
- Size: 27 x 24 cm
- This is an artwork which can be displayed in spring, summer, and/or autumn.
As this is a work on shikishi, a mounting is necessary (available for purchase separately) if it is to be displayed as a hanging scroll.
- Your purchased item will be shipped and delivered directly from Japan.
- our purchased item will be shipped by Japan Post (EMS). However, you can request that your product be shipped by Fedex or DHL as well.
- Your purchased item will arrive about 7-10 days after the payment transaction is complete.
- Customers will be given a product tracking number so that they can track their purchased item during delivery.
- Please contact us if you desire insurance on your purchased product.
- Large-sized items may require an additional shipping fee.
- Shipping Fee by Area:
Asia - ¥ 2,000
Oceania, North America, Central America, & the Middle East - ¥ 3,000
Europe - ¥ 3,500
South America & Africa - ¥ 4,000
- The shipping fees listed above are for Japan Post (EMS). Extra fees may change if you choose to use Fedex or DHL.
- The shipping fees listed above are estimations only. If you desire a more accurate calculation, please contact us in advance.
- The shipping fees listed above are for a single item. The fee will be doubled with the purchase of 2 products. (As the shipping fee is calculated by the weight of package)
- You can get free shipping if you purchase 3 or more items
- Attention:We ship our items from JAPAN. You may be charged fee at the custom in your country. We can not know whether your package will be charged or not, and how much it will cost. In any case, the customs duty is the recipient's responsibility.
- Payment can be made through a wire transfer or with PayPal.
- Wire Transfer Method:
Below is the necessary information to make an wire transfer.
Note: We require our customers to pay a small remittance fee.
Bank: Mitsui Sumitomo
Account Type: Regular Savings Account
Account Number: 7039838
Account Owner (name): Yamazoe Tenkodo Co., Ltd
Return & Refund Policy
- We accept returns of purchased product and offer a full refund if you contact us within 7 days of the delivery date (the date that you receive the product). However, we will require you to pay the shipping fee required to return the item.
Please pay careful attention when repackaging the artwork for return.
Any return or refund request will be denied after 8 days of the delivery date (the date that you receive the product).
- Although each of our listed artworks have been carefully examined and inspected, if an expert (academic institution or public art museum curator) deems your purchased item to be inauthentic, we will offer a full refund despite the 7 day limitation mentioned above. In order to make a claim of authenticity, please do the following:
- Inform us of who has examined the artwork as well as his or her professional opinion.
- Return the artwork. We ask of you to pay the required shipping fee for the items return.
- Once the artwork has been returned, we will give you a full refund.
About Yamazoe Tenkodo
- Tourists (both Japanese & foreign)
- People who are in need of seasonal decorations.
- Japanese as well as foreign personal art collectors.
- Researchers and academics who study Japanese art (both Japanese & foreign)
- Museum curators (both foreign & Japanese)